The Office of Scientific and Technical Information at the U.S. Department of Energy has added new features to ScienceAccelerator.gov, the search engine for 10 key DOE sites.
Customize Your Search
New search and retrieval features and capabilities have been added:
- automatically spell check your search terms
- e-mail your search results
- export results into your citation management software
- links to EurekAlert! Science News and Wikipedia
- clusters results by topic and/or by date
Other search and retrieval features include:
- advanced searching
- searching within a search
- sorting search results
- narrowing your search results by individually selecting items of interest
Science Accelerator helps you to find research and development reports; e-prints; science conference proceedings; DOE patents, accomplishments, project descriptions, and software; DOE-associated Nobel Prize Winners; and more.