The International Biometric Society has chosen Springer as the new publisher of their Journal of Agricultural, Biological, and Environmental Statistics (JABES), beginning in March 2010 (v.15). Backfiles to 2001 (v.6-14) will also be made available on SpringerLink.
JABES is a quarterly journal publishinging papers of interest to applied researchers and consultants in the agricultural, biological (including biotechnology), and environmental sciences (including natural resources). The focus of the journal is on new, interdisciplinary, and important statistical methods using real-world data.
JABES volumes from 2001-2009 (v.6-14) were previously made available from the website of the American Statistical Association. Volumes from 1996-2003 (v.1-8) will continue to be available from JSTOR.
- Journal of the American Statistical Association
- Journal of Computational and Graphical Statistics
- Journal of the Royal Statistical Society, Series C - Applied Statistics
- Environmental and Ecological Statistics
- Statistical data analysis explained: applied environmental statistics with R
- Environmental statistics: methods and applications
- Statistical tools for environmental quality measurement
- Guide to QTL mapping with R/qtl
- Mixed effects models and extensions in ecology with R
- Standard methods for sampling North American freshwater fishes
- Statistics in human genetics and molecular biology
- Multiscale phenomena in biology: proceedings of the 2nd Conference on Mathematics and Biology, Okinawa, Japan, 4-6 November 2008
- Statistics at the bench: a step-by-step handbook for biologists
- Biostatistical analysis
- Bayesian methods for measures of agreement
- Computational intelligence methods for bioinformatics and biostatistics: 5th international meeting, CIBB 2008, Vietri sul Mare, Italy, October 3-4, 2008: revised selected papers
- Biostatistics and microbiology: a survival manual