The Rice Bibliography Database of the International Rice Research Institute (IRRI) Library is the winner of the 2009 Oberly Award by the Association of College and Research Libraries.
This online search engine of the world’s scientific and technical rice literature has its roots in "The International Bibliography of Rice Research," first published in 1961 and then supplemented annually. Since 1996, the database has been online, and updated daily.
All publications represented by the database's 267,000+ entries are available in print or electronic format, and made available upon request.
- Oberly Award press release
- What's New in the IRRI Library blog
- Global rice and agricultural trade liberalisation: poverty and welfare implications for South Asia (2008)
- Deep roots: rice farmers in West Africa and the African diaspora (2008)
- Arroz en Bolivia (2007)
- Weedy rices: origin, biology, ecology and control (2007)
- Neak sre = Les gens de la rizière = Rice people [videorecording] (2006)
- Monograph on genus Oryza (2003)