- New user interface for RefWorks to be launched first quarter 2010
- Current version will still be available for at least 6 months after launch
Refworks is an online research citation management tool that…
- Gathers references from article databases while you search
- Formats manuscripts and citations in a variety of styles (APA, etc.)
- Organizes a personal database of references, images, links, notes, tags, and PDFs
- Allows you to share references with colleagues around the world
The UW-Madison libraries subscribe to Refworks for all students, staff and faculty. Alumni can maintain perpetual access to their accounts after graduation.
Other research management tools include Endnote, Zotero, and Papers.