View and search the full run of the American Journal of Potato Research online, from 1923-2009!
UW-Madison's own John Bamberg, Professor of Horticulture, is the Editor-in-Chief of this publication of The Potato Association of America.
Our library patrons have access to 419 full-text journal titles from the same interface (SpringerLlink), as well as several reference e-books:
- Encyclopedia of Genetics, Genomics, Proteomics and Informatics
- Encyclopedia of Parasitology
- Handbook of Neurochemistry and Molecular Neurobiology
- The Prokaryotes (volumes 1-7)
- Westcott's Plant Disease Handbook (pt.2, ch.2: Classification of Plant Pathogens)
The American Journal of Potato Research is just one of 1000's of journals whose articles can be searched at one time, from the following subscription databases: